Christmas time I was asked by my family and friends what my boyfriend and I wanted for Christmas. We have been in our own apartment for two years.
We are complete caffeine addicts and honestly, we needed a new coffee machine we had a cheapo 10 dollar machine that honestly murdered the magical ways of caffeine bliss! So this year we got the Ninja Coffee Bar.
Today I share my renewed love and joy for coffee using the Ninja Coffee Bar.
What it Does:
Really what doesn’t this great machine do?
It has four main settings on the knob of the machine. These select the size of your coffee you can choose mug, travel mug, half or full carafe.
Next it has three main settings for your brew.
First you have ice which makes your coffee cold. Then you choose from rich brew which gives you that exquisitely bold,sensual flavor, or classic brew which gives you the nostalgic taste of “mom and pop” coffee shops. You also have an additional choice called “specialty(concentrated) coffee” this is for espresso that is finely ground or needs to be brewed gently and with more TLC than your average java.
You also have a stay warm option fot when you want to heat up coffee that has cooled down in your carafe.
Plus there is a button that is “clean” it lights up when you need to clean the coffee machine.
You can make endless coffee varations such as macchiatos,americanos,lattes and much more! It even comes with a milk frother for more added fun and deliciousness.
How to Use:
- Twist off the resevoir and fill with ONLY filtered water. Water from tap or unfilterred may clog up your machine with gunk! Fill to your desired amount. DO NOT fill higher than max capacity line!
- Turn the knob to your desired size use the insert in your Ninja Coffee Bar to place a mug or travel mug if you are making single serves, or select full or half carafe for more than a few servings.
- BEFORE selecting a brew, use your measuring cup that came with the Ninja Coffee Bar, use the smaller part for travel mug or single cup, use the larger scoop for half or full carafe. ONLY add in the suggested amount of coffee and never over fill. BEFORE adding coffee to the coffee net apply a PAPER coffee filter. ONLY use paper coffee filters!
- Select the type of brew/ amd if you want hot just slect the brew type otherwise push the “serve over ice” option.
- Wait for coffee to finish brewing and enjoy!
I honestly give the Ninja Coffee Bar a 5 out of 5 star rating. It is like having your own barista, or coffee shop at home and you can save so much money! As mentioned you can also get really creative with it too!
Have you expereinced the Ninja Coffee Bar?