Simple Manifestations to Increase Abundance
Today I wanted to share a few ways that I am helping clients and people around the world like you manifest money in their life.
- Visualization: Imagine every day that your bank account is a cup, imagine a beautiful green healing and abundant light is filling your bank account. Do this daily for optimum results!
- Every day give thanks to the universe for abundance and open your energy up top the opportunities that may be presented to you today.
- In a bowl, add cinnamon, ground is best, and write on a piece of paper, with a couple on coins added to the bowl, an amount of money( now let’s be mindful about this), and leave this out for the 3 days the next full moon will be or leave it out for one night of moon and one day of sunlight. When you receive the amount of money you asked for, bury the coins in soil out in nature, to return the coins to the earth and the divine.
What manifestation methods have you tried?
Get ready for some tear worthy footage from this amazing video Kylie made for her baby!
via Oh the Feels….
Kylie Jenner Releases Video to Daughter!
Congratulations new and fabulous mom Kylie Jenner!!!
Travis Scott and Kylie Jenner are the proud parents of a beautiful baby girl weighing 8 lbs and 9 ounces.
The baby was birthed at the same hospital that Kylie’s sisters KIm and Kourtney gave birth to their bundles of joy!
Kylie wrote a heart felt message to fans apologizing for keeping the baby a secret for the last 9 months. I can’t say as though blame her and I support her for this decision! Keeping the baby happy and healthy is her first priority and I am so proud to see her doing so!
While the beautiful baby girl’s name and other information is still unknown, make sure you check out the video at the top of this post that Kylie put together! Have tissues handy!
Featuring Fit Miss Protein!
Hello beauties! Happy Saturday! Today I bring you a healthy way to get your morning cup of joe and no guilt!
Ice(add to your liking)
Fit Miss Protein in Chocolate 2 scoops
1 Tbsp Instant Coffee(I use Taster’s Choice)
1 heaping spoon full Peanut Butter(I use Skippy)
16 oz Coconut Milk(you can use milk or other nut milks)
Add all ingridients to blender, mix to your desired thickness and voila! A kicked up protein shake!
Christmas time I was asked by my family and friends what my boyfriend and I wanted for Christmas. We have been in our own apartment for two years.
We are complete caffeine addicts and honestly, we needed a new coffee machine we had a cheapo 10 dollar machine that honestly murdered the magical ways of caffeine bliss! So this year we got the Ninja Coffee Bar.
Today I share my renewed love and joy for coffee using the Ninja Coffee Bar.
What it Does:
Really what doesn’t this great machine do?
It has four main settings on the knob of the machine. These select the size of your coffee you can choose mug, travel mug, half or full carafe.
Next it has three main settings for your brew.
First you have ice which makes your coffee cold. Then you choose from rich brew which gives you that exquisitely bold,sensual flavor, or classic brew which gives you the nostalgic taste of “mom and pop” coffee shops. You also have an additional choice called “specialty(concentrated) coffee” this is for espresso that is finely ground or needs to be brewed gently and with more TLC than your average java.
You also have a stay warm option fot when you want to heat up coffee that has cooled down in your carafe.
Plus there is a button that is “clean” it lights up when you need to clean the coffee machine.
You can make endless coffee varations such as macchiatos,americanos,lattes and much more! It even comes with a milk frother for more added fun and deliciousness.
How to Use:
- Twist off the resevoir and fill with ONLY filtered water. Water from tap or unfilterred may clog up your machine with gunk! Fill to your desired amount. DO NOT fill higher than max capacity line!
- Turn the knob to your desired size use the insert in your Ninja Coffee Bar to place a mug or travel mug if you are making single serves, or select full or half carafe for more than a few servings.
- BEFORE selecting a brew, use your measuring cup that came with the Ninja Coffee Bar, use the smaller part for travel mug or single cup, use the larger scoop for half or full carafe. ONLY add in the suggested amount of coffee and never over fill. BEFORE adding coffee to the coffee net apply a PAPER coffee filter. ONLY use paper coffee filters!
- Select the type of brew/ amd if you want hot just slect the brew type otherwise push the “serve over ice” option.
- Wait for coffee to finish brewing and enjoy!
I honestly give the Ninja Coffee Bar a 5 out of 5 star rating. It is like having your own barista, or coffee shop at home and you can save so much money! As mentioned you can also get really creative with it too!
Have you expereinced the Ninja Coffee Bar?
Three Celeb Trainers Offer 3 Fitness Fixes
Source: Don’t Make These Fistakes
I am so excited to show you an incredible start to my new year and it can be yours as well I play with makeup why not make some cash while I am at it?
Source: Pretty Little MUA:
Good morning lovelies! I hope you had a magical and splendid holiday and with that being said, I took the big step and hopped right back on the fit horse!
Source: Turning Up the Heat Week 1
Good morning lovelies!
I hope you had a magical and splendid holiday and with that being said, I took the big step and hopped right back on the fit horse again!
That’s right I did Fire 30 and Stretch 10 today and LOVE IT!
Wait..what the heck is TurboFire?
Turbofire is an amazing program created by motivation rockstar, Chalene Johnson. I have fallen in love with her speeches, tricks, tips, and classes since I was 18. This work out is Kickboxing, with fun hot dance music and dun dun dun…HIIT drills. Sounds scary but it’s a lot of fun! There’s even a modifier for those of us who are starting over again or just getting started. There is also stretching, and strength training involved. While I do not have the stretch or strength DVDS I have plenty of yoga and Pilates ones that will work just fine!
There is a 90 Day Calendar to match and a nutrition guide although, I use SparkPeople Mobile app, because I’m on the go and it’s a lot easier to track my foot and workouts that way!
Tips on TurboFire and Starting Your Own Journey:
- Start small, don’t make a goal of dropping 50 pounds in one round of 90 days thats a lot of weight to lose in a short amount of time. Start with 15 or 20 lbs and slowly work up to that 50 lb goal.
- Save that eating money for healthier options, or save for something you really want, right now I am saving up for the Bellabeat Urban(its a fitness necklace)
- Take it easy on your body, if you have bad knees or feet than don’t jump just modify you’re still moving and doing a great job! Work that mod sister!
- Slow cut back on junk, I honestly frown upon any diet that tells you no sweets at all, why? If you cold turkey cut out junk food it’s as bad as any other addiction you’re more likely to chow down on the sweets. Just allow yourself one or two sweets a week!
I am off to get ready for my job and finish my day!
Brightest Blessings, and Great Workout!
In this day and age, technology is ever evolving! We use our smartphones for practically everything! Why not use it to help us on our weight loss and health adventures?
Source: Smartphone Drop and Give Me 20!